Networker

[Networker] Location field not set

2009-02-22 20:35:56
Subject: [Networker] Location field not set
From: Alan Rubin <Alan.Rubin AT NT.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:56:29 +0930
Hello,

We have an IBM 3584 ATL and we're running NW 7.3.3 on Solaris 10
(Sparc).  We are having periodic issues with the Location field not
being set when volumes are loaded.  Is this a known bug, or a known
compatibility issue?  Is there anything to look for which could be
causing this to happen?  We do not have this problem for every volume,
just a few at random intervals.  And across pools.

Regards,

Alan Rubin
Technician Unix
DCS Midrange Services