Networker

[Networker] NetWorker 7.4.4 error code 3???

2009-02-11 10:38:31
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker 7.4.4 error code 3???
From: Garfield_Bcn <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 04:38:04 -0500
Can anyone help me solve the problem with NetWorker 7.4.4. Log attached. Thank
you very much

* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data savegrp: suppressed 2 lines of output.
* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data nsrnotesv: Backup failed for
E:\Lotus\domino\data\activity.nsf
* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data nsrnotesv: Exit code: 3
* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data nsrnotesv: Parent Process had been
terminated.
* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data nsrnotesv: Parent Process had been
terminated.
* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data nsrnotesv: Parent Process had been
terminated.
* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data nsrnotesv: The operation was aborted
* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data nsrnotesv: Backup failed for
G:\DATA\datagran\idin0130.nsf
* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data nsrnotesv: The operation was aborted
* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data nsrnotesv: Backup failed for
G:\DATA\datagran\idin0900.nsf
* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data nsrnotesv: The operation was aborted
* notes:NOTES:E:\lotus\domino\data nsrnotesv: Backup failed for
G:\DATA\datagran\ORLN0010.nsf