Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrade Problems

2009-02-09 14:45:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrade Problems
From: Ken Gehring <ken.gehring AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:44:07 -0700
Thanks for the prompt response. I'll give that a try the next time I
can get an outage ;-) We have to wait for the planets to align
correctly and the phase of the moon to be right before we can try
this. Actually, it's just waiting for our cloning to finish with
enough time to be able to get back to square one when everything goes
south ;-).

Again, thanks a bunch.

Ken