Networker

[Networker] GSS Authentication time out?

2009-02-09 12:13:31
Subject: [Networker] GSS Authentication time out?
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:11:23 -0500
Can anyone shed any light on this warning I found in my logs from last
week:

6657 2/4/2009 11:41:47 PM  2 0 0 2780 1832 0 NetWorker-Server-Name
nsrexecd GSS Legato authentication user session entry (warning): "User
authentication session timed out and is now invalid.". Session number =
4173e90:7e1f98, domain = 120991, user name = 56130, NetWorker Instance
Name =my-domain-name

It says it's only a warning, and any jobs running then seem to have
finished properly. But one of my developers is complaining that he had
data loss between 11:33PM and 11:41. I have one of these at 11:32:56 (so
right before he claims to have problems), and then this warning, right at
the tail end of his problem period. All the entries between the 2 warnings
are normal "saving to pool", "Done saving to pool" or "Inactive files on
this-and-that host take up some percentage".

I don't think the warning is anything to be concerned about, but I haven't
found out what it means; what causes it; or how to make it go away.
Anyone?

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM