Networker

[Networker] 7.4.4 strange messages

2009-01-27 09:29:43
Subject: [Networker] 7.4.4 strange messages
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:24:09 -0500
I upgraded to 7.4.4 (from 7.4.3) yesterday and this morning, I had two savegrp's that were still running (but not doing anything). They have both really finished everything except their indexes. One of them responded to the NMC stop request. The other didn't. The one that didn't has the following in a file in the files on the nsrserverhost:

7198:savefs: path D:\ by default belongs to client winmon.uvm.edu and NOT client
winmon.uvm.edu!
Searching for NetWorker bin 'pathownerignore' file.
7200:savefs: Default client index for scheduled save will be that of winmon.uvm.
edu.
7198:savefs: path C:\ by default belongs to client winmon.uvm.edu and NOT client
winmon.uvm.edu!
7200:savefs: Default client index for scheduled save will be that of winmon.uvm.
edu.
savefs winmon.uvm.edu: succeeded.

Anyone running 7.4.4 or 7.4.x at all and seen these messages about a machine not owning a path because the path is owned by that machine?

Thanks,