Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP Scheduling

2009-01-19 17:14:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP Scheduling
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:05:13 -0600
Hello,
Typically, NAS and NDMP like levels and Full vs incremental ( You will get
full for every incremental), the schedule depends on your company policy,
SLA's , your recovery capabilities and risk tolerance.
I would get the management to sign up with what ever you decide to do, i
would like to do FULL Weekly.
HTH

"Leiss, Jeffrey" <Jeff.Leiss AT NWDC DOT NET>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
01/19/2009 04:01 PM
Please respond to
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond
"Leiss, Jeffrey" <Jeff.Leiss AT NWDC DOT NET>

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
NDMP Schedling

We are looking to setup our NAS backups to run incremental backups for at
least a month, and then run a full. Is this accomplishable? I've been
running level 9 backups daily but doesn't seem like I am just getting
changes since last level 9 backup.

type