Networker

Re: [Networker] SV: [Networker] Networker module for exchange and vss

2009-01-15 04:35:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] SV: [Networker] Networker module for exchange and vss
From: Jóhannes Karl Karlsson <johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:31:20 -0000
Hi.

I wonder if using the system variable NSR_KEEPALIVE_WAIT, if it works excactly
the same as the registry parameter Tcpip\Parameters\keepalivetime ?

And what if you configure both the registry setting and the system variable?

Does the system varable only affect the networker processes but not other
sessions on the client / server ?