Networker

[Networker] Backup server not visible in configuration of reports, NW 7.5

2009-01-14 10:33:36
Subject: [Networker] Backup server not visible in configuration of reports, NW 7.5
From: Johan Pålsson <johan AT KUBA DOT NU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:25:47 +0100
Hello,

I installed Networker 7.5 (windows) on a test system yesterday.
Used to 7.3, it took some time to get into the GUI, bet everything i need seem to work as expected.

But, when i try to look at some reports, i find that when
i try to configure the reports my backup server is missing
on most of the reports.

For exemple, i cannot generate any reports from "Networker Backup Statistics" since
there is no backup server in their respective configure-section.

However, it is possible to choose my backup server in the "Events section".

My Backup server is configured with "Capture Events" and "Gather Reporting Data".

With best regards

/Johan