Networker

Re: [Networker] Create schedule of full every other week

2009-01-12 17:39:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] Create schedule of full every other week
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:34:05 -0600
In regard to: [Networker] Create schedule of full every other week, Terry...:

Any idea how to create a repeating schedule in NetWorker that does a
full backup on Friday every other week?  I thought this would be easy,
but I can't see how to do this.

I'm not certain how to accomplish this through the GUI, though I do
believe you would start with the "Configuration" tab, and then under
the "Configuration" menu, UNcheck

        "Show schedule as Calendar"

Set up the base schedule however you want, then in overrides you
want something like

        full first friday every month
        full third friday every month

Whenever I've done this, it was either with the old green GUI or via
nsradmin directly.

Tim
edu