Networker

Re: [Networker] Starting a job manually not working...

2009-01-06 14:48:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Starting a job manually not working...
From: Michael Nored <mrnored AT NETZERO DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:45:30 -0500
The savegroup you are trying to run is reading the schedule that it normally
use's and I'm guessing that the schedule is set to skip. If you are using
the GUI to start the group you can change the group to run a full instead to
reading the schedule (be sure to set it back) or if using the savegrp
command line you need to add level=full(see the man page).

Michael Nored
Consultant
Nored Consulting, LLC

M: (407) 399-8162