Networker

[Networker] Backup level question

2008-12-30 15:05:22
Subject: [Networker] Backup level question
From: nkarthik <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:03:57 -0500
Hey Fazil,

Thanks for your reply.

The new dumps are placed everyday by clearing up the old one. I have to retain
the data online for a month. This is a pretty new setup and i have to enable
cloning to tapes for every Full backup. I would like to alter the schedule to
take a Full backup once/twice in a month. I need assistance in creating a good
backup schedule level.