Networker

Re: [Networker] Save set messages question

2008-12-30 14:47:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] Save set messages question
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:44:28 -0600
Hi,
I don't think your script is right
Make sure that bat file is pointed to the directory where Legato is
installed, i.e
D:
Cd D:\nsr\bin
nsradmin -i ***
Then
your input file seems to be off as well ( here is an sample)
. type  nsr group
show name;start time;Last start;clones;savegrp parallelism;status
print nsr group
If you need further help just email me offlist.
HTH

yazzu <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
12/30/2008 01:15 PM
Please respond to
NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Save set messages question

So this is what I have so far:

bat file:
nsradmin -i c:\path\completion.txt "c:\path\message.txt"

input file:
show completion
print type:nsr group;name:groupname

When I run the bat file I receive the following error:
External editors are not yet supported

I searched google for the error message and found one thread which wasnt
much help:
http://www.adsm.org/lists/html/Networker/2008-04/msg00040.html

Any ideas?

I forgot to mention I'm running this on windows 2003.

As always,  thank you for your help

|This was sent by yazzu AT yazzu DOT com via Backup Central.

type