Networker

Re: [Networker] Save set messages question

2008-12-30 14:35:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Save set messages question
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:32:09 +0200
  I think you should redirect the output:

nsradmin -i c:\path\completion.txt > "c:\path\message.txt"

yazzu wrote:
So this is what I have so far:

bat file:
nsradmin -i c:\path\completion.txt "c:\path\message.txt"

input file:
show completion
print type:nsr group;name:groupname

When I run the bat file I receive the following error:
External editors are not yet supported

I searched google for the error message and found one thread which wasnt much
help:
http://www.adsm.org/lists/html/Networker/2008-04/msg00040.html

Any ideas?

I forgot to mention I'm running this on windows 2003.

As always,  thank you for your help

|This was sent by yazzu AT yazzu DOT com via Backup Central.

-- Yaron.