Networker

Re: [Networker] Client Removal

2008-12-18 16:18:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client Removal
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:14:13 -0600
Hello,
Have you configured the VCB specific attributes for a the client, what
version of Networker are you running, were you successful in backing up
the client.
Have you configured VCB proxy and config.js file on the vmproxy host
?Please provide more details on your VCB & Networker configs + logs.
Thanks

tkutil <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
12/18/2008 01:43 PM
Please respond to
NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Client Removal

How do I remove a client and all of it's indexes.
What I am trying to accomplish is change a client which was a traditional
networker client to a VM VCB client.

It seems that any traditional client that I backed up previously will not
backup using VCB.

This is what I want to do.
1. Remove the client and it's index
2. Add the client and configure for VCB.

Even after removing the client and readding I still see the old backup
info if I go into Recover.

|This was sent by troy.kutil AT milwaukeetool DOT com via Backup Central.

type