Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrading Networker 7.3 to 7.3.4

2008-12-03 14:41:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrading Networker 7.3 to 7.3.4
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:38:53 -0800
The "obsoleted by" reference means that 120658-01 has been replaced by
122458-01 which should be installed instead (you should check this
yourself as I make no guarantee that I've got the numbers right).

It appears that perhaps English is not your first language.  The word
obsolete refers to something that is old and no longer used.  In general
it has been replaced by something new and improved.

Dave

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon