Networker

[Networker] Upgrading Networker 7.3 to 7.3.4

2008-12-03 13:40:20
Subject: [Networker] Upgrading Networker 7.3 to 7.3.4
From: varumum <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:23:39 -0500
Hi all,
I am having Networker 7.3 purchased from sun (EBS 7.3).
I was trying to upgrade it to 7.3.4,so I have downloaded the patch 124663-01
(Networker 7.3 service pack 4) from sun site.
I tried to apply patch by patchadd command but nothing is happening,pls
help.......I am attaching log for your reference
I am having Solaris 9 running on sun E25K server.

root@ebs # patchadd 120658-01

Checking installed patches...
One or more patch packages included in
120658-01 are not installed on this system.

Patchadd is terminating.

varun