Networker

[Networker] /nsr/tmp erors on one Win client

2008-11-25 09:06:41
Subject: [Networker] /nsr/tmp erors on one Win client
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:00:52 -0500
We have one client, a Windows 2000 Server, with latest service packs and
patches, that has DNS, WINS and Active Directory running on it, with a
7.4.2 client pkg installed that consistently has the following errors
recently:

     * <WARNING> :  File F:\Program
Files\Legato\nsr\tmp\ssnread_lck_000110 could not be opened and was not
backed up. (No such file or directory)
     * <WARNING> :  warning while saving F:\Program
Files\Legato\nsr\tmp\ssnread_lck_000110
     * <WARNING> :  File F:\Program
Files\Legato\nsr\tmp\ssnwrite_lck_000111 could not be opened and was not
backed up. (No such file or directory)
     * <WARNING> :  warning while saving F:\Program
Files\Legato\nsr\tmp\ssnwrite_lck_000111

This is the only Windows client that complains about backing up files in
the nsr directory. Is there a reason for this ? Or is there anything
that can be done to prevent these errors like putting a directive file
in place ?? We did not see these errors before we upgraded to 7.4.2 from
7.2.2.

Thank You,

Paul