Networker

Re: [Networker] AW: tru64 client install failure

2008-11-12 05:12:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] AW: tru64 client install failure
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT YAHOO DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:09:49 +0000
Thanks for this information. I have now installed the client software and it
appeared to be successful but the client backup is failing.

I noticed that there is just one nsrexecd service listed as started using ps
-ef | grep nsr
I also noticed that there is no reference to nsrexecd when i run rpcinfo -p

On my tru64 servers running client 6.1 there are rpcinfo entries for networker
in the rpc startup files. I copied the netries and rebooted the server and the
rpcinfo -p now show nsrexecd running. Ps -ef | grep nsr shows just one nsrexecd.

Do you know if this is standard for 7.4.1 or does it look like i have a failed
client installation?

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, Murphy, Brendan (DBO) <Brendan.P.Murphy AT HP DOT COM>