Networker

[Networker] System requirements for Networker 7.4.2

2008-11-11 15:26:37
Subject: [Networker] System requirements for Networker 7.4.2
From: Johannes Karl Karlsson <johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:22:18 -0500
We've been seeing weird behavior on Windows server 2003 non SP systems. And
it seems to be a fix to apply SP1 to those servers.

Which got me to think of system requirements of Networker 7.4.2 for
windows, but that information isn't exactly very accessible.

The only specification I can find is a table of  "Supported BMR client
platforms" in 7.4.3. release notes saying that you need SP1 on server 2003
to perform a bare metal restore.

Does anyone have a complete list of system requirements or a better place
to look up system requirements than in the release notes?

Johannes