Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo command

2008-11-09 12:05:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo command
From: Len Philpot <Len.Philpot AT CLECO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 11:04:08 -0600
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
11/09/2008 12:50:36 AM:

> Please can you tell me the options and the syntax for which options i
> shud include with mminfo command when requiring information for a
> particular saveset or a client in Networker 7.2 windows. If possible
> also an example.
>
> Rgds,

There are a number of examples in the mminfo man page. I'm not dismissing
your question at all, but mminfo has a good deal of flexibility in regard
to how queries are structured, etc., etc., and no one answer will cover
them all. I'm still learning new things all the time, and I've been using
it for quite a while. So, reading the man page will be a highly beneficial
exercise. I wish there was more HOWTO/tutorial info on mminfo, but if you
grind through the man page, it will help.