Networker

Re: [Networker] Unable to add a new client

2008-11-07 15:35:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Unable to add a new client
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:26:56 -0500
EMC support is fantastic when you get a knowledgeable person who's easy
to understand....

They had me add all 4 IP addresses for this client into both hosts files
on both the backup server and the client. This allowed me to issue an
'nsradmin -s backupservername' from the client, meaning the backup
server can now forward and reverse the client name I guess... A
subsequent probe also succeeded with no errors...