Networker

[Networker] Format of tape

2008-10-30 00:56:29
Subject: [Networker] Format of tape
From: kurianv <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 00:52:34 -0400
Hi,
How do I format a tape in Networker 7.2 on windows. That is I want to make this
tape almost as good as a new tape without any previous logical label on it. I
see an option while labelling the tape where there are two checkboxes one for
Manual recycle of tape and another for mounting of the tape. Will checking the
manual recycle part solve my issue...?

Your  suggestions would be valuable..

rgds