Networker

[Networker] Recover from Cloned Tape

2008-10-20 05:32:53
Subject: [Networker] Recover from Cloned Tape
From: ardhi armeizal <ardhi_armeizal AT yahoo DOT com>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 02:20:28 -0700
Hi..
I am newbie in EMC Networker.

I have question related to my subject. I have clone tape but I can't use it to
recover file. the recover always ask me to insert original tape (not clone
tape).

I have tried to recover using CLI, recover -s <my server> -c <client> -S ssid.
but error appeared:
recover: cannot find ssid 1224465200 on NSR server <myserver>.

does anyone know how to use clone tape to recover?

Thanks.