Networker

Re: [Networker] VCB & Networker

2008-10-10 18:16:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] VCB & Networker
From: James Pratt <jpratt AT NORWICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 18:12:06 -0400

Networker
> writes those files to tape.
> I can see the VMs copied to the server and get positive response on
the group but
> nothing in the index for the VM or the VCB Proxy server (aka networker
server).

> Am I missing a step???

No - you can use networker user and try a redirected recover for
whatever client you want to test. You should get a list of full image
backups. (they don't show in the indexes for some reason.. yet?)

It won't restore to Esx directly either. NW will only dump it to a local
disk/share and then you need to use vmware converter to get it back into
vi/esx.