Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker backup from cmd line

2008-10-09 11:23:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker backup from cmd line
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:19:09 +0100
brainofa wrote:
Hey guys,
I started a backup from the command line on my Networker server (Windows) and ended up
losing my session. All of the clients have completed successfully in the group, the tape
unloaded, but the GUI still shows the group in a running status. I tried to stop it from
the GUI (right click stop) but get the message "groups must be started automatically
or from the GUI and must be currently running in order to be stopped".

Anyone know of a way to stop this group without whacking the other groups
either from cmd or from the GUI?

Kill the savegrp.exe from task manager.