Networker

[Networker] VCB & Networker

2008-10-08 09:57:45
Subject: [Networker] VCB & Networker
From: tkutil <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:55:25 -0400
VCB needs to be a physical server. I installed and configured on my networker
server and now I'm having problems with my autochanger. Don't know if it's
related but I'm having inventory problems and waiting for a writable tape
error.

My question is does the VCB proxy have to reside on the networker server or can
it be any physical server?