Networker

Re: [Networker] "ALL" save set with predefined save sets excluded

2008-10-02 18:34:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] "ALL" save set with predefined save sets excluded
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 08:30:51 +1000
I have been asked over the years to stop these and expended a lot of effort
trying to get to a safe solution.

The windows admins say they don't need these backups. But oddly enough I've
seen a fair few restores of them also. They only take a minute or so to do
usually quite small and they're easy to ignore when reporting failures.

So I would advise just using All and let them happen.