Networker

[Networker] Missing "ISScript1150.Msi"

2008-10-02 15:18:28
Subject: [Networker] Missing "ISScript1150.Msi"
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:14:24 -0400
I've recently upgrade to 7.4.3 on my server and storage node. I'm trying to
load software into the repository but having trouble with windows clients. I've
loaded the solaris and Linux clients without any problems. The server runs on
solaris, so loading windows software into the repository has always been a two
step process.

First you unzip the software into a location the unix box can see it, and
choose the location to try to install. It will identify the version and host
type and let you know that it can't load it directly. It then prompts for a
windows machine and location on that machine where  it can load the software.
In the past, that's worked fine. Now with 7.4.3, when I do that, I get a error:

Repository operation failed.
Failure adding product from:
/ota/prod/tmp/networker/win_x86
Error on remote host: uasm: cannot stat
c:\nsrload\win_x86\networkr\IIScript1150.Msi: No such file or directory

The error is correct, there is no such file or directory.

Anyone seen this before?

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.ox.com         | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139