Networker

Re: [Networker] Datazone Size...

2008-09-30 17:51:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Datazone Size...
From: Joel Fisher <jfisher AT WFUBMC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:48:06 -0400
Hey Ted!

Do you ever experience a time when you have one process(nsrmmdbd) that
is totally maxing out one processor on your 480R?

There are times when most of my threads on the T5220 are at around 20%
moving data, but one thread is pinned at 100% running nsrmmdbd.

Thanks for the response!

Side question.. do you backup indexes at the time of backups or at some
point later in the day?

Joel