Networker

Re: [Networker] upgrade from 7.3.2 to 7.4

2008-09-30 13:23:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] upgrade from 7.3.2 to 7.4
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:21:02 -0400
mallard20 On 9/30/08 1:08 PM, "mallard20"
<networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM> wrote:

> My system admin wants me to upgrade our Networker to the latest version and I
> won't BS anyone. I am scared to death to do it.  Is there anyone out there
> willing to help or point me in the right direction so that I am not eventually
> told to get a box and clean out my desk.

What hardware are you using for your NetWorker server and which OS? What
modules are you using? You should download the 7.4 SP3 release notes and the
latest NetWorker Administrator's Guide, along with the Compatibility Guide
and read them carefully before you do an upgrade, especially the Release
Notes.