Networker

[Networker] Restarting a failed group....

2008-09-11 08:06:46
Subject: [Networker] Restarting a failed group....
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:55:41 -0400
In prior versions of networker (7.2.2), when a group had failures,
re-starting the group only ran the failed save-sets and not the
successful ones. Now when I restart a failed group, it attempts to run
ALL save-sets in the group. Seems the 'restart' functionality is broken
with this new release. If I only want to run the failed save-sets, I
have to create a temporary group and assign just the clients/save-sets
that failed from the other group to it... And then start the new
group... All to get back to the prior functionality that existed
before... This is not good.

Has anyone else experienced this with 7.4.1 sp2 ?? If so, did support
have a solution for it ?

Regards,

Paul
--