Networker

Re: [Networker] solaris 10 install 7.4: unable to use the console

2008-09-10 02:38:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] solaris 10 install 7.4: unable to use the console
From: Gerard Henry <ghenry AT CMI.UNIV-MRS DOT FR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:26:46 +0200
Tim Mooney wrote:

What version of Java do you have installed on the system you're running
the web browser from (your client workstation)?

java version "1.5.0_16"

I had the same issues *after* installing a Solaris patch that updated
Java.  The previous version (I think it was 1.5.0_13) had worked, but the
newer version did not.

I found that if I installed Java 1.6.0_07 and use that version of the Java
plugin and javaws (Java Web Start) binary, NMC worked again.

ok, upgraded java to 1.6.0_07 and now, everything is ok!

thanks for all replies,

gerard