Networker

[Networker] solaris 10 install 7.4: unable to use the console

2008-09-08 08:21:48
Subject: [Networker] solaris 10 install 7.4: unable to use the console
From: Gérard Henry <ghenry AT CMI.UNIV-MRS DOT FR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:44:35 +0200
hello all,
i have installed the console on a different machine than the server. I followed what it's written in "Sun StorageTek Enterprise Backup Software Release 7.4 Installation Guide"
nsraddadmin -u "user=root, host=machA"
nsraddadmin -u "user=administrator,host=machA"
but from machA, i'm unable to connect to the console, i got errors:
Java Web Start - Unexpected Error
An error occurred while launching/running the application.

but if i'm using nsradmin on machA:
nsradmin -s machB
(machB is the server)
it works!

I'm on solaris 10 (sparc) and i've also installed the patch 124665-01.

Any idea?

thanks in advance for help,

gerard