Networker

Re: [Networker] Multiple AFTD's -limitations?

2008-09-05 07:17:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Multiple AFTD's -limitations?
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 07:12:44 -0400
I have at one time had a SN with 8 AFTDs on it with no problems (or course, it was an older slower (2Gb FC) disk that limited each LUN to 2TB).

Frank

On 9/5/08 5:03 AM, N.J.Tustain wrote:
Does anyone have experience of problems/limitations in networker when
using multiple AFTD's? Or other area's of consideration when increasing
the number of AFTD's.

We presently use 3 on one SN and 4 on the other. We are considering
increasing this number by at least one on each, maybe more and will be
buying extra drives to accommodate with staging/clonning.
Thanks
Nick

The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity
in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).