Networker

Re: [Networker] Oracle RMAN Encryption with NW

2008-08-27 15:51:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Oracle RMAN Encryption with NW
From: Ali <pk4318 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:47:29 -0700
The RMAN encryption works well and encrypts data before it is sent to the
Networker Server.  If you need to encrypt data on the tape to send offsite you
can also use "Datazone pass phrase"

Datazone pass phrase - This attribute is used to generate the datazone
encryption key for backup and recover operations. If empty, the default pass
phrase will be used.

HTH