Networker

[Networker] How to query for a specific file?

2008-08-20 14:26:25
Subject: [Networker] How to query for a specific file?
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:21:56 -0400
So I have this problem (one of many). I know the name of a file I want. I
don't know the folder it is/was located on. I have a range of dates that
the file supposedly existed (i.e., it should have existed between
2008-07-08 and 2008-07-14). But I am not seeing the file in the GUI, when
trying to recover (at least, it's not in the folder we think it should
be).

SO ... is there a way to query for this specific filename? nsrinfo?
--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM