Networker

[Networker] linux 32-bit

2008-07-30 11:23:27
Subject: [Networker] linux 32-bit
From: David Gold-news <dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:13:31 -0400
Patti, this question just came up, and I remembered that there was an issue with 64-bit NetWorker on Linux, but not what the issue was.

What kind of issues made you have to rev to the 32-bit version?

BTW, NMC is included, but I think Stan was referring to some posts recently about it not being available for certain chipsets--Itanium, perhaps?

Thanks,

Dave