Networker

[Networker] After 7.4.sp1 install web gets Java runtime exception

2008-07-23 14:34:50
Subject: [Networker] After 7.4.sp1 install web gets Java runtime exception
From: "Yard, John" <jyard AT AIS.UCLA DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:20:38 -0700
I have currently a Networker 7.3
system running.

I installed 7.4. on a different server,
a successor system . I open the web gui
to validate the install and get a runtime exception :

java.lang.RuntimeException: Undefined product taskbar:Please clear the
Java Web Start cache and relaunch the application
        at
COM.legato.gwt.framework.LServiceProvider.getApplicationTaskBar(LService
Provider.java:818)
        at
COM.legato.gwt.framework.LMainWindow.createApplicationWindow(LMainWindow
.java:275)
        at
COM.legato.gwt.framework.LServiceProvider.spawnApplicationWindow(LServic
eProvider.java:1086)
        at
COM.legato.gwt.framework.LMainWindow.main(LMainWindow.java:1313)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
        at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeApplication(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeMainClass(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.doLaunchApp(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is this a conflict between running old and new systems on my pc?

How can I clear the Java Web cache w/o rebooting ?

JYard
UCLA