Networker

Re: [Networker] Weird jukebox configuration issue - 7.4 SP2

2008-07-17 16:47:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Weird jukebox configuration issue - 7.4 SP2
From: Lancy Quadros <Lancy.Quadros AT ROTARY DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:43:12 -0500
This issue was resolved a while ago. For the purpose of this list, the
issue was resolved after applying the latest OS patches.

It appears that Solaris 10 should at least be patched up to 05/08 for
7.4 SP2. We tried attaching the jukebox to a server that had Solaris 10
05/08 and it started working fine, that's how we came to know that the
culprit has to be OS patches.

Lancy