Networker

Re: [Networker] Storage Nodes on same Library?

2008-06-19 14:47:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] Storage Nodes on same Library?
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:41:50 -0400
Hey,
I run with a similar configuration... A Qualstar XLS with 12 LTO4 fibre tape drives. Only the nsr server has access to the control port and each of the storage nodes has it's tape drives but NO access to the control port. It just works. Granted, I'm running 7.3.3 with RHEL4 storage nodes and Solaris 9 server.

Frank