Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrade from 7.2 - 7.4 question

2008-06-13 16:02:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrade from 7.2 - 7.4 question
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:53:30 -0400
Under windows, you can now mount a new diskpartition as a directory. Shutdown
Legato. Rename c:\nsr or c:\program les\nsr to something else temporarily.
Mount the new disk as c:\nsr or c:\program files\nsr and then copy the files to
the new directory. Restart Legato.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.otaotr.com     | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139