Networker

Re: [Networker] Exclude a folder in Windows

2008-05-29 11:15:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Exclude a folder in Windows
From: "Landwehr, Jerome" <jlandweh AT HARRIS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:14:03 -0400
actually it'd be more like this

<< "c:\program files\emc\logs" >>
+skip: .

I didn't see the very important '.' and the quotes are needed for
windows filesystems

so in whatever client resource, you use this special directive on the NW
server side

I concur with ML, the same can be achieved by using nsr.dir files on the
backup client, but since this is client side, it's harder to track from
a NW perspective

HTH
Jerry