Networker

Re: [Networker] Save "Session" Info in GUI translated to output

2008-05-28 09:29:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Save "Session" Info in GUI translated to output
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:17:14 -0500
Hello,
With all the reasons to view such an output, would 7.4.2 NMC  allows for
faster refresh interval be an alternative ? It should work with even
slightly older version of Networker servers.
HTH

jonafc <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
05/27/2008 06:50 PM
Please respond to
NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject

A Darren Dunham wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 05:59:11PM -0400, jonafc wrote:
>
> > Actually almost, it does not give me the save group, could that be
> > done with an extension to this command?
> >

> I'm not sure I understand.  Does the save group normally appear in the
> "sessions" output?  The nsradmin output should be the same.  How do they
> differ?
>
> I can't check on this for a while....
>
> --
> Darren
>
> Hi man,
>
> If you use the NMC GUI for ACTIVE Save Group sessions you do have the
save group displayed in the column output.

> Thanks,

|This was sent by jonrend AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.

type