Networker

[Networker] Save "Session" Info in GUI translated to output

2008-05-27 15:06:41
Subject: [Networker] Save "Session" Info in GUI translated to output
From: jonafc <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 14:11:18 -0400
I want to get all the ACTIVE session information as shown line by line in the
networker GUI as unix STDOUT output.

I'm guessing UNIX CLI "nsradmin"  maybe the tool for doing this but I'm a
complete novice to this. Are there any scripts around that have already
accomplished this and/or can anybody help me with the command syntax to get
this information at this level, cause I'm struggling bad!!!!

Thank You - Jon.