Networker

Re: [Networker] NW 7.2->7.4 upgrade - clients...

2008-05-23 13:17:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] NW 7.2->7.4 upgrade - clients...
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:10:35 -0500
Hello,
Not your self Tim, i believe it was in the original post that i replied
to..
No worries.
Thanks

Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
05/23/2008 11:25 AM
Please respond to
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond
Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [Networker] NW 7.2->7.4 upgrade - clients...

In regard to: Re: [Networker] NW 7.2->7.4 upgrade - clients..., Fazil...:

> I was wondering why REHL 4 was mentioned , when to my knowledge REHL 5
was
> current.

I never mentioned RHEL 4, so I don't know what you're referring to.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                                        Tim.Mooney AT ndsu DOT edu
Information Technology Services                   (701) 231-1076 (Voice)

type