Networker

Re: [Networker] SCSI ID changing after rebooting the server

2008-05-21 02:45:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] SCSI ID changing after rebooting the server
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 16:44:02 +1000
Do you use the emulex drive lpfc package or the sun leadville packages
(SUNWsan)? Are they both installed?

If you use leadville with emulex HBA - check the firmware revision on
the HBA is compatible.

When the library id changes what happens to the tape devices? Are they
still workable using the mt command?

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store
or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's
own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.