Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP Backups - Library connection req'd?

2008-05-15 15:14:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP Backups - Library connection req'd?
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:08:14 -0400
Kent,

I think you are still missing the point. Either backup by volume or by shares,
but not both. Normally there isn't a reason to specify a snapshot, the
nsrndmp_save will create it's own snapshot for the backup. You certainly don't
want to backup multiple snapshots.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.otaotr.com     | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139