Networker

Re: [Networker] Getting a list of enabler codes

2008-05-15 13:49:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Getting a list of enabler codes
From: "CHAUSSOY, Matthieu" <matthieu.chaussoy AT SFR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:45:23 +0200
Sorry I made one or two mistakes :

echo "show name; enabler code; auth code
     print type:NSR license" | nsradmin -i - | \
egrep -v "^$" | \
sed -e 's/"//g' -e 's/^[ \t]*//' | \
awk -F":" '($1 ~ /^name/) {
                if  ($2 ~ /\\$/) { getline ; printf(" %s",$1) ; }    # some
lines are very long
                else { printf("%s",$2) ; }
            }
    ($1 ~ /^enabler code/) { printf("%s",$2) }
    ($1 ~ /^auth code/) { printf("%s\n",$2) }' | \
sort

It will be better

For windows users, try this with  the file just created (cf mail below)
@echo off
setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion
set ligne=
set num_ligne=0
set as_present=0
for /f "delims=: tokens=1,2" %%a in ('type licenses.txt') DO (          # with
the name of the file created
        if "%%b" NEQ " \" (
                if !as_present!==0 set ligne=!ligne! %%b
                if !as_present!==1 set ligne=!ligne! %%a
                set /a num_ligne=!num_ligne!+1
                set as_present=0
        ) else (
                set as_present=1
        )
        if !num_ligne!==3 (
                echo !ligne!
                set num_ligne=0
                set ligne=
        )
)

Cordialement,

Matthieu Chaussoy
DSI - Production
Tel. : (+33) 1 70 18 31 68 - Cell. : (+33) 6 28 09 87 43

neuf cegetel
40-42 Quai du Point du Jour - 92659 Boulogne-Billancourt Cedex
www.groupeneufcegetel.fr