Networker

[Networker] NetWorker Usability at EMC World

2008-05-14 00:52:44
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker Usability at EMC World
From: Skip Hanson <shanson AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 00:49:53 -0400
NetWorker Users,

We will be conducting usability testing at this year's EMC World
conference in Las Vegas.  If you are going to the conference and would
like to take part in the testing, please contact us at
networker_usability AT emc DOT com for more information or to reserve a time
slot.

The testing will cover new design concepts, focused on the monitoring
functionality in NetWorker and NetWorker Management Console.  The tests
are highly interactive and will only take between 30-45 minutes to
complete.   We have time slots available throughout the week (Monday,
May 19, through Thursday, May 22).

As a token of our appreciation, each participant will receive a special
gift.

Last year's testing was a big success -- your feedback has already been
included in future releases of NetWorker.  So if you are running
NetWorker version 7.3 or later, or are thinking of upgrading soon,
please join us.  Also, please visit us at the User Experience Booth at
the Solutions Pavilion!

Thank you,
NetWorker Usability