Networker

Re: [Networker] NSRADMIN wild cards

2008-04-29 12:25:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] NSRADMIN wild cards
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:20:15 -0400
Venkat,

The ability to use regex's is brand new in 7.4.2... since you are running 7.3.3, you can't use wildcards in your queries. It is not supported.

Frank

On 4/29/08 12:07 PM, Venkat Tudi wrote:
Darren,
I am totally not getting this.
I am using 7.3.3.
this is the querey i am typing
nsradmin> . type: NSR client; name: ntrs'*';

Current query set
nsradmin> print
No resources found for query:
                        name: ntrs'*';
                        type: NSR client;
nsradmin>

I used it \, $, ^ all of them giving me the same.

-Venkat

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:15 AM, A Darren Dunham <ddunham AT taos DOT com>